Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blog, Plog, Shlog.

OK, so I realize I don't blog very often. My long-standing blog policy has been: "blog when you have time and feel like it". It has worked well in the past...so it will not change. Live with it.

Anyways, believe it or not, I had intended to have another VG review weeks ago on quite a few games actually, mostly things I played over the break (including the Halo Wars demo and the Operation Anchorage DLC for Fallout 3). Unfortunately, I failed to save the Word document, closed it unknowingly, and no longer feel like typing it up again. So, I guess I'll review something else next time (and remember to post).

Now.. what is an incredibly popular game that I have access to.. Something people absolutely love that is free to play... DoTA? Yeah, that sounds about right. (Thanks for the tip Billy.)

Let's see what all the fuss is about.


Just a qualifying statement though, I will try to post more often from now on.



2 comments:

Shouji Chen said...

best picture ever! lol

i laughed for literally 2 mins....

wow i feel sad now.

Anthony said...

Unfortunately, that is the game we all play the most on a daily basis (hopefully).